ACEDS & CLE Companion
Now is the time to advance your career by joining the global ACEDS community. With ACEDS membership, you will gain access to the leading resource for e-discovery education and certification. Plus, we are adding unlimited access to free continuing legal education credit to help paralegals and attorneys meet CLE requirements.
ACEDS and CLE Companion, a nationally accredited and virtual continuing legal education provider, have partnered to bring added benefits exclusively to you. Get the essential skills you need to stay on top of ABA and State Bar Association requirements to meet not only CLE, but new and emerging requirements with respect to technology competence.
Join ACEDS for Exclusive Member Benefits with CLE Companion
- Free web-based learning for CLE credit (livestreaming and on-demand formats)
- Unlimited access to CLE Companion’s accredited offerings and robust case law research library
- One-year ACEDS Membership at a reduced rate with unlimited CLE membership (a $329.00 value)
- Easy access to shared CLE licenses for law firms and members
- Ability to track credits using a mobile app
Completing Requirements Has Never Been Easier
CLE Companion was built for convenience and value. They provide an easy to navigate website including courses packed with industry knowledge, automatic certificates and easy to follow reporting instructions.
Pro Members may take unlimited courses in both livestreaming and on-demand formats, allowing them to meet compliance requirements from the convenience of their desk in a fraction of the time.
Moreover, by incorporating the case law research tool, lawyers are now able to complete courses directly related to their current cases.
Their unique Q&A sessions offer a direct opportunity to ask questions, network, and collaborate with CLE presenters.
- New livestream courses are produced and offered weekly.
- Presenters and dynamic speakers, leaders in their industry speaking on current topics.
- All courses are accredited and compliant with all regulations such as attendance monitoring Q&A and evaluations.
- We cover all specialties and hard to find courses including Ethics, Elimination of Bias, Diversity, and Inclusion, Technology, Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Suicide Reporting, etc.
- We offer course options for all attorneys in every US state, PR, USVI, and all Canadian Provinces with MCLE requirements.
- We send automatic certificates of completion with easy instructions on how to report credit for your state.
- We make it easy for attorneys to review course material or self-accredit courses. All of the course information needed for each course can be found on the member's dashboard including course citations, course outlines, presenter bios, credit states, contact information, and more.