On a recent episode of That Tech Pod, co-hosts Laura Milstein and Gabi Schulte chatted with ACEDS President, Mike Quartararo. Mike, Laura and Gabi talk about topics and trends in e-discovery with a focus on training and ACEDS.
It was a quick and lively conversation filled with insight on several areas of e-discovery and project management. Our five key takeaways from this episode are:
- Challenges and opportunities around training programs
- Importance of lawyers educating themselves on e-discovery
- Project management and what you need to get right
- Knowing e-discovery and how to apply project management
- Future predictions on where e-discovery is going
Listen to the full conversation at the link below.
That Tech Pod features in depth discussions about data privacy, cybersecurity, eDiscovery, and tech innovations with heavy hitters in the industry. New episodes air every Tuesday.