The European Legal Technology Association (ELTA) is a peer-powered community of European legal technology and innovation enthusiasts. Our goal is
- to raise awareness of technology and software supported solutions and processes in the European legal market.
- to create a transparent platform to facilitate and support networking among the various European protagonists and stakeholders in the fields of legal tech.
- to regularly inform our members about important current topics, trends and developments as well as arranging legal tech events.
- to promote academic surveys and studies, as well as research in the fields of legal tech and its neighboring disciplines.
- to contribute to vocational training and to ongoing and further education in the fields of legal tech.
The Association is actively involved in social and political debate in order to speak up for the concerns and interests of our members and to strengthen the position of legal technology in the European legal market.
ELTA was founded in 2016 and has expanded since to over 40 countries inside and outside of Europe. We have ambassadors in 28 countries and 2 professional organizations, working as the conduit between ELTA and the local legal tech communities.
ELTA represents over 5500 professionals.