Ediscovery Buyer Guide 2020
The digital universe is growing at an exponential rate—expected to reach 175 Zettabytes by 2025—creating a big, expensive problem for litigators and internal investigators who are tasked with mining through increasingly massive troves of documents.
Although there are many solutions for document review, conducting thorough vendor evaluations is a challenge.
This paper is designed to serve as a vendor evaluation blueprint, providing a list of probing questions and “pro tips” to help guide the process.
- What features have been implemented as a direct result of customer input?
- How often are new features released?
- What kind of charges are incurred for product support?
- How long will it take to get the new system up and running?
- What security credentials or certifications exist?
- Download the white paper to learn the most thorough approach to ensuring that an ediscovery solution will meet the overall needs of your organization.