Ipro Webinar: Legal SWOT Analysis: Identifying Opportunities & Threats for eDiscovery, Cybersecurity & Data Privacy During the Pandemic
Date and Time: Wednesday, September 9 | 2 PM EDT
What the heck is a “SWOT” analysis? And, why do you need one?
A “SWOT” analysis is a structured planning method used to evaluate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats associated with an organization or a specific business objective. Since the onset of the COVID-19, the opportunities and threats organizations face (including those associated with discovery) have changed – dramatically. What is your organization doing to assess its strengths and weaknesses in responding to the opportunities and threats resulting from the pandemic? This webinar will discuss best practices for preparing a SWOT analysis and updating it to address today’s COVID-19 world.
- Understanding benefits associated with a SWOT analysis
- Best practices associated with creating and maintaining a SWOT analysis
- Potential uses for SWOT analysis in eDiscovery, cybersecurity and data privacy
- Examples of discovery-related opportunities and threats associated with the pandemic
- Walk-thru example of SWOT analysis to address today’s discovery challenges
- Next steps for getting started