THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!
Now that elections are over, the votes counted and the results affirmed, we are pleased to announce the ACEDS Ohio Chapter Board positions for the January 2021 to January 2023 term.
The eDiscovery and legal professionals elected to the board of directors include:
- Pam Hutchins, Chapter President
- Julie Brown, Chapter Vice President & Director of Education
- Deb Voronkov, Chapter Secretary
- Amanda Kerlee, Chapter Treasurer
- Linda Wong, Chapter Marketing Director
- Amy Sellars, Chapter Membership Director
The new board also installed the following members to assist in driving the ACEDS mission, purpose, and strategies as well as identifying and sharing trends, issues, and news that will help to build the chapter’s educational efforts. These individuals are:
- Doug Matthews, Director at Large
- Tyler Haney, Director at Large
- Lisa Diem, Director at Large
There’s no time to waste, so we’ve rolled up our sleeves and are hard at work laying out plans for 2021. We value your input AND want to hear from you! Please email us at [email protected] or message us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12247157/ to let us know the type events you want to attend, the topics that interest you, or if you are interested in becoming more involved. You can also learn more about the Ohio Chapter at https://ohio.aceds.org/.
Stay safe and healthy!
ACEDS Ohio Chapter Board