The COVID-19 pandemic continues to change the way we live and work globally. The workplace is changing rapidly and we are all seeing the need to quickly adapt to a far more distributed and remote workforce.
There is now a clear and urgent need for technology solutions that can effectively search, cull and collect data from the remote workforce. Legacy manual collection workflows involving travel, physical access and one-time mass collection of custodian laptops, file servers and email accounts is no longer scalable in today’s environment and will be even more costly and time-consuming going forward.
Join us as expert panelists discuss data collection process challenges with the remote workforce, the importance of maintaining updated workflows, and utilizing scalable technology solutions to maintain legal, privacy and information governance compliance requirements.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- eDiscovery collection and data audit challenges with the remote workforce
- Legal considerations for defensible, network-enabled data collection
- Overview of the X1 and Relativity integration
- The benefits of using a scalable and secure global solution
- This session includes a live demonstration and interactive Q&A.