The majority of eDiscovery work takes place in the context of litigation, but a significant amount of it takes place instead in the context of investigations. Investigations share most of the same eDiscovery challenges as litigation, but investigations also entail added challenges.
In this free practice guide, XDD Director of Education and Content Marketing Matthew Verga, JD, discusses eDiscovery investigation issues, including:
- The need for speed and secrecy
- The challenges of nuanced analysis and review
- The importance of preparing for later litigation
- Challenges created by modern technology
In compliance with 2018 European GDPR requirements and Canadian Anti-Spam Compliance regulations, Xact Data Discovery (XDD) invites all email recipients who live in Europe, Canada and worldwide to provide their consent to continue enjoying the benefits of our communications.Click here to provide your consent.
- Evaluating and improving readiness
- Evaluating needs and resources
- Insourcing, outsourcing, and service models
- Evaluating potential service providers
- Management metrics to track
- Ongoing program maintenance and improvement
Xact Data Discovery (XDD) is a leading international provider of eDiscovery, data management and managedreview services for law firms and corporations.XDD helps clients optimize their eDiscovery matters by orchestrating pristine communication between people, processes, technology and data. XDD services include forensics, eDiscovery processing,Relativityhosting and managed review.